I'm ashamed but... back on track! Yay me

Hey everyone!

It saddens me to death seeing it was a month ago I put something up here... not because the five readers are sad even though that saddens me too but because I love blogging, I really do, I just haven't had the time. Even though it's easy to say that I actually fell behind in school at the same time that I studied as hell to get my drivers license (which I finally got!) and then christmas was creeping up on me and I had to go out and buy like 20 gifts and now finally I can sit down here, at my computer, and just blog. It feels really good. So as you can imagine a lot of things has happened in the nerdy world and at least I had time to write down everything during the month that I wanted to write about so here's the list I made!

  • Fix the interview I wanted to put up here (still a bit secret...)
  • Write about buying Guild wars
  • Watching the hobbit
  • Three new games for Xbox (I'll come to that)
  • Buying CS:GO
  • Getting HOTS for christmas
  • New things to find on youtube
  • About funny subreddits
  • The android games "Curiosity - what's inside the box" and arcane legends
  • This years accomplishments
Unfortenately I have probably forgot I bunch of stuff that I would have liked to show you and I will not have time to make the longest blogpost in my personal history and tell you all today but I promise you... it will be a much more effective month next month, oh yeah, I'm really hoping to get back on track. I've missed all of this so much. Art reporting, back on track!

So for the interview it was actually something I had wished to be on time for my blogaversary but I had no one to interview so... well... you understand how that went yourselves. It's still a little secret who it is but I can give you some clues for now.
  • It's a girl
  • She has 4 112 followers on Facebook
  • She plays and streams Starcraft (as Terran) and LoL
This should not be impossible to figure out if you're into at least Starcraft. But... still a secret!

This month I also bought Guild wars. I know I'm late on that game but as always with me things has to been read and hyped before I actually play them. So everyone I know doesn't even play them anymore, haha. Not that it matters too much though...
 I can hardly tell you much about Guild wars either though due to it not working at my bf's house. We have no idea why and Guild wars support doesn't seem to either. However I've had time to play it just a bit at my sister's house and I think I leveled up a Charr warrior to level 4 or something like that so as I said I can hardly tell my opinion on the game. I can tell you though that from the beginning it's really good and you get thrown into the story immediately. I also like the way you can do a ton of things to get experience and level up and not in the classical "kill everything in your way" kind of style. I'll talk more about how I feel for it when I've gotten a little more experience though!

Next topic! (I'm just trying to go through them all as good as I possibly can so that you'll have a lot to read about though I've been away. I feel kinda guilty lol? o.o)

The hobbit anyway. Where do I start? It's not easy to begin with something when you just want to say





Because really, it is an




well deserved.

I was never a fan of the lord of the rings, I mean they're good and I've come to understand in the last couple of years that they are reeeeally good... so I haven't seen Lotr a billion times like everyone else and I've never been hyped about the films and/or the hobbit. But having three days of watching through the first three films and then going to the hobbit on the fourth was, if possible, an even bigger eyeopener for me. Every character has been thought through so well, I thought the film was going to be a disappoint if it was to be so that they had changed the typical Lotr theme (even though they had the same characters and director) but I was not disappointed... not even





would be enough, no! I know I shouldn't spoil anything and I won't but... Gollum... jesus, that creature... every scene with Gollum is like the best scenes in the film hahaha.
  I think I have an advantage of not reading any of the books though. At the same time as others might be disappointed that it wasn't like the books or they skipped a lot of stuff I will never have to think about that and can just enjoy the film as it is.
  In the end, an outstanding film, I hope you'll go watch it right now if you haven't and that this post made you happy.

I wish to have more time to write because as you notice I've missed it a lot. Hope I still have readers out there!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts