The latest stream sessions

Hey everyone!

Since I last wrote many things have happened. I have "finished" this term (I have one thing left to do but it's such a long deadline I'm chillaxing a bit with it atm), gotten three weeks of work starting Monday, been to Uppsala castle, been to two upper secondary school graduations. The last event might not sound so special but in Sweden we have a big tradition around, what we here call, "Studenten". We also went to the film A Million Ways to Die in the West that premiered like a week ago in Sweden. I thought it was a pretty good film. I like films that are lighthearted and even though this one was about death and sex it was in fact lighthearted and very funny.

Anyway, my point with this post was to post the last two stream session videos that I forgot to upload. Here are both as playlists in case you missed out. Follow me on www.twitch.tv/caledelith/ if you want to get a notification each time I stream. Watch the first video for a short clip if you are not going to watch the full Hearthstone stream!










Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts