The Newspaper of Gaming

Hey guys!

We have now finally moved but still have a lot to do. But I have now finished The Newspaper of Gaming and have some additional news!

I have both good and bad news and if you follow me on Twitter you probably know what I am talking about already. The bad news is that I am no longer a writer for Team Property. The good news is that I am instead a trial writer for Team Dignitas. You can even read my first article here:

http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/blogs/Blog/5459/Summoners-rift-new-look/

Being a trial writer for Dignitas is a great opportunity for me since I no longer have to write in Swedish and can show you all articles I write here on the blog!




Oh and this is my new apartment! These are pretty boring pictures. I can upload better ones in the future. And don't worry, we're renovating the bedroom so that carpe diem is already off that wall!

























Thanks for reading. It was a long time since last. Hope you enjoyed.

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts