First day of Theme Week!

Hey everyone! Apart from studying the ass out of me today I will start the "Old school games"-week. I will try to do my best posting about different games even though there's a lot to do for me this week.

Monday's game will be "Frogger"

Yes, "Frogger", now we're talking old school. This is a very old game, from 1981, that even I played when I was around five, 1999, and even now people talk about it.

If you've never played it you can try it here:
http://www.free80sarcade.com/frogger.php

I got 1,720 p as the best, which shows I'm not very good at this haha.





And even though I didn't play many typical games as I child "Frogger" is a classic I too can share with others. It makes me feel like I didn't miss out on as much as I... probably did anyway.

Apparently you can play "Frogger 2" too:
http://mikescomputerinfo.com/classic/frogger2.htm

Somehow I felt like the first game was better...

The "story" in "Frogger if we're somehow are going to lurk that out is  that you're supposed to get the frogs home one by one... and that's it. The gameplay, if you didn't try the links out, consists of a frog trying to get over a road and then over a river by avoiding different objects.

The game was developed by Konami and was published by Sega/Gremlin. It was an early example of a game that used more than one CPU, it had two!

That was today's game, if you have any suggestions for a game tomorrow or the rest of the week, just comment and your game might be brought up!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts