My Dungeons and dragons character

Hey everyone!

As usual I'm sitting by the computer listening to Rollplay (http://www.youtube.com/user/itmeJP?feature=watch). Week 8 of 11, catching up! But I didn't have much else to do and watching 4 people talking to each other while being quiet can become boring at times. So since I'm not play D&D I thought I just look up stuff about it. While doing so I found this:

http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

I found out that 129 questions to it but decided it would be interesting to know my character and took the quiz!

I'll put in the whole answer but for those of you that aren't interested I'll make a summary at the bottom too!

So apparently I'm a Lawful Neutral Human Wizard and these are my ability scores.



Strength - 12
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 14
Charisma - 12

Pretty intelligent and wise huh ;)

So... this is me ;]

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral - A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition or a personal code directs him.

I think that's true. I rely, often too much, on the law. Tradition isn't my thing but surely routines are! Personal code... yeah!

Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable or honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice and diversity in society.

Well at least I agree with order är organization here.

Race:
Human - Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short genereations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unothodox in their dess, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos and the like.

Well... I always get human in these things. Why can't I be something out of the ordinary, sigh, I guess that's not me.

Class:
Wizard - Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic.

Study, yaaay.

To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strenght is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her.

Yaay, I love companions, haha!

With a high intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.


http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/277211550





















I would so like a dragon companion if I could choose ^^

Summary:
Lawful neutral human wizard with a lot of intelligence and wisdom. Spellcaster. I like organization, I'm adaptable and can have a companion.

Okay this made me so interested in D&D even more... making a character, I love those kind of things. I could make a million characters in WoW or GW2 but never play them. Haha!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts