Barcraft and the new Xbox console!

Hey everyone!

The things that I like about the new Xbox, called Xbox one, is the kinect. I would never pay for kinect because
I've been talking about barcrafts before and I think all Starcraft fans know what that is. What I don't think people know though is the story of barcrafting and how it developed.

The first barcraft to ever open was many, many years ago somewhere in Europe, I can't really remember where, but as Starcraft wasn't as big, or atleast people in Europe didn't brag about liking computergames, it was never a hit. The first time someone thought of watching computer- and videogames instead of sports in a bar they watched Starcraft, hence the name Barcraft, but since then both barcrafts have expanded as well as LOL-pubs and other e-sport bars.

For what I know I think we have around four Barcrafts here in Sweden. The one in Stockholm seems to be the biggest one. For those of you living in Sweden you can find their site here:

http://www.barcraftsthlm.se/

If your not from Sweden, go to your contry's/city's Barcraft and hang out. Who knows if you find a practise partner or just a buddy!




On another note, the new Xbox has been announced, or rather revealed!











  1. It's too expensive and should be something that comes along with the console and
  2. It's so bad
But now kinect will be a part of the console when you buy it and it's supposed to be improved too. I'm hyped to try it out!

What I don't like though is the name, Xbox one? It's a little bit confusing because it's not the first Xbox etc etc but I guess the name doesn't really matter at all.

Something else I dislike is that it doesn't seem to be so special. I figure they've updated their hardware and the games coming to Xbox should now be better looking. But they seem to have put so much focus onto the other things with the Xbox that doesn't interest me such as television and music. I want the games to be better and more fun but they seem to have put a lot of focus on the Xbox as a design box and is supposed to look so good. Aswell as putting effort onto the controllers etc.

Just listen to how much "TV" they're talking about when showing the Xbox one!




Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts