Last theme-post - Sunday!

Hey everyone!

I will finish this week with something that was released in 1986 and was just the beginning of a series of great games, "The legend of Zelda".

The Zelda games were never a part of my childhood. As a person that didn't come in contact with too many games Zelda appears to be one that never came to me. For example I can now see why Ocarina of time was important for other games, it had many features you can still see today but I have a hard time appriciating it. I understand it's good and I can play it but I really don't feel the epicness of it, and that's a shame!

The first legend of Zelda is a better game than the others released around 1980-something (just look at the atari pac man). The game doesn't look so good, the colours are a bit wierd, but it's cool to know the origin of the newer games!

Here's a short video just to get the hang of it.




The game's plot is apparently described in the instuction booklet you get with the game. You're in a small kingdom in the land called "Hyrule". Unfortenately the Triforce has been stolen before (a part of a magical artifact I think) so he princess Zelda, in case you didn't know you're playing Link, has hidden fragments in dungeons throughout Hyrule so that Ganon can't steal them again (Am I getting this right? Hahah). So during the game Link has to find these fragments while fighting bosses etc.

The legend of Zelda is going to wrap up this theme week and I don't know how much I'll be able to post next week. So to make sure I'll have another good theme week I'll put Harry Potter as a theme a bit further ahead, probably next month. Until then, I'll try to blog as good as I can but it's only 20 days until I graduate so things will be stressful, I'll try to do my best!

Thank you for paying visits here, I have a great time blogging, please let me know if there's something I can write for you next week and I'll promise to write about that atleast!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts