Minecraft - how do people do it?

Hey everyone!

Today's topic is "Minecraft" and why I think the game has potential. No, of course it's not going to be an e-sport game or anything but I think Markus Persson never knew the potential the game really has.

The point is that the creativity is endless with this game.



Persson created a game where you can fight monsters and you need to survive, gather food and build somewhere to potentially hide, pretty simple. But simple as it is I feel like "Creative mode" is far more interesting than "Survival mode". In the survival mode you can pretty much always survive, just bury yourself at night and then come up again. Boring, sure, but possible.



Creative mode is a whole different game. The buildings people build... they're incredible! People make huge colourful walls saying "Will you marry me?" with rings, glitter and yes signs. People also make big cities, some that actually exsists. And Hogwarts for that matter, I love those buildings. They are so alike it baffles me! Statues like "The statue of Liberty" and others are common too. And the list just goes on!



I played a bit of Minecraft myself when it was released and almost was addicted. But seeing what people started doing, instead of surviving or building houses, how do they do it?

I don't understand how they have the time or the energy, how dedicated aren't these people and why aren't they architects?!














I think these are my favorites:

Command center

Mario

Hogwarts

Building...? Haha


I wonder what potential you have because the closest to house I would ever get is something like this:


It would be awesome if you wanted to share your houses, statues or what ever you've built. Actually, I challenge you to make a nerdy minecraft statue, house, city, place or what ever! The one that does best will be featured in a blogpost if they like and win an achievement point which could come in handy.

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts