Theme week - Wednesday

Hey everone!

In 1983 Nintendo released the arcade game "Mario bros".


Picture from Wikimedia.org
This is a game I love, not because I played it as an original game but the version came along with "Super Mario Bros 4" for Game boy advance. After beating or just getting tired of the game I would a bunch of "Mario bros" and get to so many levels and get really good scored. Actually, when I think about it, I was really good at Mario on GBA!

I tried to find this on online too and succeded.
http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade.php?mode=game&id=218&win=self

In only two tries I realized my pro-skill was still there and I got 36 508 p, yay me!

The game has been a mini-game in many other mario games too and has even been re-released for the Wii!


In this game you play Mario and/or Luigi that are defeating different creatures in the sewers (apparently in New York). There are different creatures such as these guys,




these guys




and more.

I also stumbled across a funny commercial I just had to share.





That's all I had for today

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts