IdrA

Hey everyone!

I'm having a really hard time blogging right now because school is taking a lot of time from me. I have my last deadlines the 14th of May and then the 20th-something before I finish upper secondary school so there's a bunch of things I need to do but after that man... I will have so much freetime (still no job, what am I supposed to dooo? :(  )

So this is just a post real quick before I get back to normal, not posting in a few days.

I just wanted to talk very shortly about IdrA. Yeah, IdrA is no longer on Team Evil Geniuses and a part of me feels so, so wierd. I was never a fan of IdrA, really disliked him for like a year or so, and he has been flaming the community so much but still I feel like some part of me died when I realized the news. To me to say that "out loud" feels mostly stupid, I have no connection or anything, but it's just so wierd how you take people for granted. IdrA has to play Starcraft, he has to be on EG...


IdraProfile.jpg
Picture from Liquipedia



























I don't even know what I want to say with this post. IdrA will still be in the community but somehow I feel like I am missing him. Missing him from what? Why? I don't know...

It was a late post on the issue but it had to be done. IdrA has been mean to people and I don't support that or anything... he just has to be EG!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts