Hey everyone!

Somtimes I think we forget sitting down isn't very good for humans. Therefore I just wanted to remind you...

Sit a bit more straightened!
  Don't lean to much on your support for the back!
Make your feet touch the ground!
  Relax your shoulders!

Thereeee you go, looks much better


A few months back I played the game "Incursion", free flash game online, and just recently saw that "Incursion 2" has come now, really fun for me.

If you tried "Incursion" you might like "Incursion 2" too so here's the link to that!

http://armorgames.com/play/14978/incursion-2-the-artifact





I haven't played much yet but it seems to have gotten better graphics and it might even be a bit more fun aswell!

Now I didn't have much to share today so I'll be back with good stuff tomorrow!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts