Emma Watson

Hey everyone! I'm sorry about the text, something screwed up and I couldn't fix it. Bare with me.



Emma Watson

This must be one of the most beautiful pictures I've seen of Emma Watson *-*

  Anyone with common sense can see this could be the most beautiful girl ever, she'll make anyone a lesbian... or straight, if they were gay ;)

I talked to an old friend the other day and we spoke about Harry Potter and after finding an old video the day after I decided that I had to do an Emma Watson post, not Hemione, Emma.


If you've ever been here before my passion for Harry Potter can not have gone unnoticed for anyone. Hermione was my absolute favorite character when I was younger and I think I've learned a lot from her during all the years I read and saw Harry Potter. But when I became older and you started to take interest in the actors behind the characters a bit more I started liking Emma Watson even more than Hermione, and how could I not?






The years went by and both Hermione and Emma started to become more and more important to me. I imagined her being my friend supporting me in school. I never had many girlfriends that weren't typical girlish and rather liked hanging out more with guys or girls that was a bit tough and Hermione was really tough. She taught be to be a figher.


Couldn't embed the video   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXBl2oxhls


I know J.K Rowling once said that she chose the name "Hermione" because it was rare and girls wouldn't get picked on for having the same name as that cheeky girl in Harry Potter. What it instead meant to me all the time was that I could never relate "Hermione" to anything else which made it perfect, she was the one and  only fantastic Hermione.


And growing up with Hermione and Emma has been so perfect to me. Hermione dreamed of paradise, Emma had the paradise and I always felt like I was them both only in between.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w94v4E6DGw




I never figured out what made me keep loving her so badly but finding myself in her as a child meant something and I always kept with her. Both Emma and Hermione are both beautiful, smart and both people I'd love to meet or know.

"I don't have perfect teeth, I'm not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn't want to change anything" - Emma


"I thought, If people are going to write about what I'm wearing, then I would wear young British designers who need the publicity" - Emma


"I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself" - Emma



I don't want to say that Dan, Rupert, Rowling are any worse in some way but Emma is just the one I've connected the most with. I love Rowling, it's her books, she made this possible and I love her voice, I love them all... but Emma... she's my big sister. Always


Gnbth

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts