The reason why it takes so long to listen to the Harry Potter audiobooks

Hi guys!

Today is national day in Sweden and I decided to take some time to listen to some HP audiobooks for once and I'm starting to doubt the fact that those books are read seriously by this Swedish reader. I am now at book 5 (OotP) and it is still about 80 hours of time left to finish the last three books. Twentysix hours per book left? Is it a joke? This is even considering I'm halfway through the fifth one. I mean, I enjoy listening and doing something else at the same time but now (yes now, a few years into this) I'm really starting to questioning.

Please guys, give me some motivation. Do you understand for how long I have just been dragging myself through these audiobooks when I could have read them two times by now?

Help me...




This is what despair looks like

Comments

Popular Posts