I bought a new computer

Hey guys!

Exciting news: I bought a stationary computer! *all cheer*

https://www.instagram.com/realartz/

















So it's a used computer that's actually two years old but compared to my four year old laptop, it's the God of computers.

Not only can I actually play games on it, haha, but the settings seem to auto for the high quality options. Games that were just okay to play before now run so smoothly and are all of a sudden so much more fun.

I have yet to try Laegue of Legends though and I can't wait to find out what it looks like when it's not geared on the lowest setting (and still lagging). Maybe this is why I haven't been able to climb the ladder... I'm so going pro-gamer now ;)

I'm keeping my old computer as an extra screen and for study purposes because it's still working fine when you're just using VLC, browser, word etc..

I feel like a new me has been born!



No one’s too old to have fun. Game on.

Read it, like it, share it!

Comments

Popular Posts