It's a new year and I haven't blogged yet

How can blogging increase in difficulty each year? Haven't I learned I need to spend time on this? I feel like some sort of "blogger's block" has been blocking me the last three years and I don't know what it is. Where is the lost inspiration? It's a new year, I usually try to start fresh but this year seems more difficult than ever.

Last autumn I worked and studied at the same time leaving me basically no time to do... well, anything. That is finally over and I feel like I have more energy again, even the weather is making me more happy. The darn darkness usually does its thing too. But then, waiting for something very special happening in June as well as soon moving has also taken up a lot of space in my life and I feel crammed.

I actually got in a lot of gaming in December, yaerly Christmas-gaming, but I haven't played League in over a month. I bought loads of games in December on Steam sale as you might have seen here:
https://www.instagram.com/realartz/. But I haven't talked about any of them on the blog.

It seems half of my posts these days are just "sorry for not blogging" but with this post I just really want to say, whenever I do have time to blog more, I will. That's a promise. I promise to show you the place where I'm moving to and share some news with you later this year and even if they might not be nerdy in themselves, I'll try to shove in some of those posts too.

If you are still here, still reading this after all these years, as I know some of you are... thank you. I promise to be better than the last couple of months. I'll try to post monthly (last year's goal too...), even if the posts might turn out short or not nerdy.

Thanks again.

Doggo says hi!


Comments

Popular Posts