Accomplishments 2017/2018

Hey guys!

As of last year, I thought I would not continue writing my accomplishments for the year as they are rarely that nerdy or game-related anymore but this post is not for you, it is for me. Sorry if I'm ego about this one. I have looked forward to be able to share this for the past 365+ days and I'm too excited about goalmaking not to do it. So here it is again!

Oh, and here is the last year's post in case you want to compare: http://artsnerdyblog.blogspot.se/2017/01/accomplishments-20162017.html 

Let me start off by just showing off some other fun goals for the year that are much more highly prioritized than these "accomplishments" that now just follow me around...

1. Finish a course book in Japanese (before nov this year)
2. Read the Harry Potter books in English (no date on this one as I'm only one book one... still can't believe I haven't read them in English??)

I hope to get these two done before any of the other things on this list but we'll see.

Last year's accomplishments:

2012:
  1. Listen to all the Harry Potter audiobooks
    Since I bought a new computer in October I haven't listened once (as the material is all on that computer) and I have no idea where I left off... hm.
  2. Watch the complete first season of Pokémon
    Yeaaah... see #1...
  3. Run 13 kilometers
    This is the goal that is bugging me the most and I'm still working hard to get my knees into shape for it...! :(
2014:
  1. Smash a guitar
    I might actually be able to buy a better acoustic guitar this year... maybe I can smash the old one?
2015:
  1. Sleep below the stars
    I actually planned for this one but then I never got all the gear that I needed. I don't think this year is going to be easy to accomplish it though so... hm... we'll see about that one.
2016:

  1. Conquer a fear (accomplished)
    I'm going to consider this accomplished because of two reasons. 1. I used to get panic... not attacks but panic... panicky feelings about death and due to several reasons, this barely ever ever happen anymore. Might not be considered conquered but at least almost! 2. I used to be very scared of scary stuff (dadoi?). I actually really put an effort in to listen to a bunch of scary podcasts and for the first few weeks I felt really scared when listening to them alone (I'm talking about The Black Tapes for example. Great podcast and probably not that scary to most so I suggest you go listen to it!) but that feeling died down and things don't scare me as much anymore. I decided to try this out by watching It at the cinema. Still scared me. But being overly scared of scary things - accomplished (just the fact that I went to see It should prove that if you know me at all). 
2017: 


  1. Pay to have my fortune told
    I looked into this one too but never actually did it. So many sketchy people out there... however, if I go to a tivoli this year...!
  2. Visit a new town (accomplished)
    I've been to the Czech Republic (Prague) and I also went to Gibraltar. I really thought a new Swedish town would be fun enough but I can't say I regret choosing Prague and Gibraltar instead. Had a wonderful time.
And now for this year's accomplishments...


2018:
  1. Use my new tablet to draw something at least 3 times
    I bought a drawing tablet that arrived somewhere in the beginning of december, it was two months late. By that time I had lost inpiration and now I want it back!

Complete list - 2018!

  1. Listen to all Harry Potter audiobooks
  2. Watch the complete first season of Pokémon
  3. Run 13 kilometers
  4. Smash a guitar
  5. Sleep below the stars
  6. Pay to have my fortune told
  7. Use my new tablet to draw something at least 3 times 
And these are just my miscellaneous "for fun" achievements... I wonder how the others'll go. But there is one less achievement this year, as I realize I need less to do, so hopefully I'll make some progress on this list too!

Comments

Popular Posts