Long time no see

Hey everyone
I just realized how long time ago it has been since I last wrote here.

In the beginning of the week I didn't experience much. I've been watching italktosnakes on youtube as usual (link below) and life was just like usual.

Soon I will have to have my computer put in for repair which sucks! It gets overheated, makes wierd sound when you use the speakers, show wierd or wrong colours and that's probably not even it... we've been thinking about it and I guess it could be the graphics that are messed up. I haven't dropped the computer or anything either (yeah it's a laptop :/) so I don't really know why it's so screwed up. I am so bummed about this and yet I don't even go to the store to fix it... But that's because I know that I will cry myself to sleep every night until I get my computer back and still a few days after that since all data on the hard drive will be lost. Any tips guys? I have a external hard drive to put things on but all downloads that aren't finished will be lost forever... :(
I'm in pain guys... real pain...

But things have been great too! Except being totally down about my computer my week-end has been so awesome. Guess what guys? You'll never guess... I went to DreamHack! That's right, me, on DreamHack meeting aaaaall the StarCraft 2 pros! :D Almost anyway.
We only went for the day, saturday, to see the StarCraft finals. We left at 7 am. It was me, my boyfriend, three of his friends and his little sister. I think we arrived at around 11 o'clock and just went inside and found some cool stuff, and of course, nice food. There were gamers aaaall over the place. There were also competitions (I actually won... a bag of chips... for doing just nothing but that was cool anyway) and diablo and swtor betas and so much other stuff but of course we were really waiting for the StarCraft finals to start at... 5 pm I think it was. And that my friends was the most awesome thing ever. I will tell you more about all the starcraft things that went on during the day so I'll ttyl!

Gtg nbth
Bye guys


http://www.youtube.com/user/italktosnakes

Comments

Popular Posts