Surprise!

Yesterday after my introduction something amazing happened to me. Hold it... My boyfriend gave me WoW - Cataclysm... gave me! I was supposed to see it as an early christmas gift but he has given me a deodorant and also his "old" cellphone so I think it's a bit too much already... I feel so spoiled...

This morning I played angry birds for hours because.. well.. I'm addicted now. Haha! I hated it before but now when it has become challenging I've grown fond of it. So, I think you should do as my boyfriend (and yeah, it's my boyfriends phone that I stole when he slept) and get angry birds. C'mon, give it try now!

I am finally back on track with WoW after a big break that I can't explain. It's gonna be awesome to level again. I'm still not max level... embarrassed...

See you guys

Comments

Popular Posts