Storyline SC

Hey everyone! It occurred to me that I never really exposed to this blog what StarCraft (I and II) is really about. Everyone that has read the blog knows I'm into StarCraft but that's kinda it...

But I really don't feel like presenting it aaall in this post because it would take me aaaaages to write so I figured something else out...!
  Since I am all lazy and couldn't find a video that included both games... I thought, you should make one! It doesn't have to be a competition or anything but just draw a picture, make a video or a song, a collage of pictures that already excists or something that you are good at that makes a good overview on what StarCraft is about!
  I look forward to see something really cool because I know there are talented people out there and you will make something for me :)
  Or... at least one person will? I hope so anyway because that would probably make me week, honestly.

Oh, and MLG was this week-end, did you watch? I missed ThorZaINs first match but saw him loose against Socke which was ashame, but I'll always cheer for him next time!
  Except that I've actually just seen Grubby vs someone and one or two more games.
I was sad that IdrA got cut out too...
  But it's not over yet, hopefully there'll be some awesome games played today. I'll just have to wait for Alexander to wake up first...

Remember to link some creative things you've made, they're probably awesome!

Gnbth
Bye guys!




Comments

Popular Posts