Zelda, me and StarCraft

Hey everyone! Alexander has a little sister and she likes Zelda a whole lot. She had been playing through some of the old 3D games and actually Alex has been playing some of the 2D ones (those suck so hard lolol o...O). So both of them have been a bit into it (until Diablo came out, then Alex forgot about Zelda in a second haha).
  So one day Alex had a video to show us both and it's a bug from the majoras mask game. Actually it's a lot of videos but this is a part of one of them.







Aaaaand yeah no it's not a real bug which Alex made us believe around 15-20 minutes... and yeah we bought it pretty well even though there were some things we doubted quite much.


Besides that something wierd has happened to me! I think I've been poisoned or something...
  First off I bought a dress yesterday o.O   I've worn dresses on weddings and similar but I think it was around 4 years since I last bought one. It looks like this;






















And as if that wasn't enough I've dressed today as I actually was a girl hahaha. Oh my, what's happening to me? I hope this stops soon haha!


But let's get back to what's important, StarCraft. No one showed up with any pictures or videos, as expected, so you'll have to live knowing that y'all suck at being creative... and that's too bad... but, I seem to lack the same sort of creativeness so I guess we're all the same.
  Something else about StarCraft that's "new" is that I've made a video for a school project that I might post here in a little while. I'm going to do the project on tuesday so some day after that it'll probably be up..

So that kinda wraps this day. I'm going to meet my sister and then go downtown to a market with my friends so this is all I can write for now.

Gnbth!
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts