Felicia day - NEWS

Hey everyone!

Ever since a friend linked it on Facebook I've had listened to it constantly, keep singing it ever day. Listen to it, cutest song ever :]



But... since we are already into "fan-girling" about women I thought I'd keep it up! Let's continue with favorite number two: Felicia Day!

I guess the latest news is that she cut her hair!



I think she looks great with both hairstyles honestly and that comes from someone who doesn't really like pixie cuts on women! I love it, hope she does too, but everyone doesn't agree. Watch this, she pwns them so good :D



Felicia Day is a very mature, grown up gamer who produces a lot of videos. You can learn all about that here: http://www.youtube.com/user/geekandsundry/videos or at her own Felicia Day channel. For those of you who do not believe me... just watch... so mature.



Co-optitude is easily the best thing sha has going on right now. If you have not watched the other Co-optitude videos... then just do so! She plays retro games with her brother; both claiming the other one sucks constantly!

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts