Accomplishments 2014/2015

Hey guys!

The year is coming to an end which takes me to the obligatory "Accomplishments"-post that I have every year. I'm not going to talk so much about it and jump right into it instead.

This year's accomplishments
Accomplishments left from 2012:
1. Listen to all Harry Potter audiobooks
I still have this one on my list and it's starting to bug me. In two-three years I have only gotten to the 4th book. If I keep it at this pace I will be done with them around 2017... I have to do something about this.

2. Watch the first season of Pokemon
Since I have focused on Harry Potter, Pokemon has really not been on my to-do list... figuratively. I'm keeping it on the list and hope that I will start watching it next year if I manage to listen to all Harry Potter books.

3. Run 13 kilometers
This year I was able to run 8 km at best but it was right before I almost burst the muscle in my thigh and I had to stop playing handball. I really thought I would finally beat my 11 km record since the 8 km were not hard to pull off. However, after my injury I almost haven't been able to work out at all. I've started swimming, I do physiotherapy and I do strenght exercises but running 13 km is waaay out of reach right now. I am hoping my injury will be better soon and that I'll be able to run at least 2-3 km next summer.

Accomplishments from 2014:
1. Smash a guitar
I... have not had the economy to buy a cheap guitar only to smash it... I'm keeping this as kind of a dream and perhaps I buy myself a new acoustic guitar next year so I can smash my old one...

2. Become ranked in CS (check)
This is the only accomplishment I actually managed to achieve this year. I had owned CS:GO for like a year but played very few ranked games. So I finally got ranked in February and before I stopped playing it I was Silver Elite or somewhere around there, which I am content with.

New accomplishments 2015
1, Sleep below the stars
I don't mean camping, I want to go somewhere and fall asleep gazing at the stars.

2. Learn basic Klingon
This is a bad accomplishment because it's not really measurable, meaning, I won't really know if I have accomplished it by the end of the year but I guess I'll just have to evaluate it myself, if I'm content with it or not

Complete list 2015
1. Listen to all Harry Potter audiobooks
2. Watch the first season of Pokemon
3. Run 13 kilometers
4. Smash a guitar
5, Sleep below the stars
6. Learn basic Klingon

With this, I want to wish you a Happy New Year! Please share your own New Years promises if you have any, especially if they are nerdy. I'd love to hear about them.

Talk to you in 2015!!

Comments

Popular Posts