Not writing for Dignitas anymore

Hello people!

I am taking a new direction with my blogging. The last few months have been defined by a minimum amount of blogging. Why? There are several reasons.

1. I got a job. 8 hours a day plus commute removes some blogging time.
2. Writing for Dignitas took up some time from blogging.
3. I haven't found it as fun. Disciplining myself to do this have been too boring to try.

Therefore, I am changing things around.

I am no longer going to be writing for Team Dignitas. I love writing but I would rather write on my blog. Few people seem to read what I write there anyway. It is time consuming with very little reward.

I am also quitting Monthly Po(r)tion of Gaming. It takes such a long time (when one only has short periods of time to write) that I have no time to upload any other posts each month.

I have yet not decided completely what to do instead, but now you know. You can expect other content soon and hopefully, something new!

Thanks for sticking around.

Comments

  1. VLOGGKLARA! heeeeeej vloggen ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want me to vlog, you probably should write this in English ;]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts