Accomplishments 2015/2016

Hey guuuuys!

I was compelled to write this blog post as it's something I do every year.

Every year since 2012 I've been trying harder to complete my "accomplishments" for the year but it turns out, this year, I've not touched my accomplishments, like at all... so I've been dreading putting up new ones on my list buuuuut it has to be done.

This year's accomplishments
Accomplishments left from 2012:
  1. Listen to all Harry Potter audiobooks
    One year later and I am still on the 4th book. I have nothing else to say.
  2. Watch the complete first season of Pokémon
    I have not seen one episode. Not one. And I don't even remember what this season is about anymore anyway hahaha.
  3. Run 13 kilometers
    I think I ran 8 in the year of 2014 and 6 km this year. As working out is going better and better I am actually hoping for success next year.
 Accomplishments left from 2014:
  1. Smash a guitar
    As I haven't bought a new guitar for myself, I have yet to smash my old one... need to make a video of this whenever this happens.
Accomplishments left from 2015:
  1. Sleep below the starts
    I don't care what anyone says. I have to do this next summer.
  2. Learn basic Klingon
    I haven't learned a word... just saying...
New accomplishments 2016
  1. Conquer a fear
    As I am in desperate need of easier accomplishments all I want to do for next year is conquer a fear. Could be made rather easy if I want to.
  2. Memorize 10 pi digits
    This is another rather "easy" accomplishment I could probably get done pretty fast with just a week of effort probably.
Complete list 2016
  1. Listen to all Harry Potter audiobooks.
  2. Watch the complete first season of Pokémon.
  3. Run 13 kilometers. 
  4. Smash a guitar.
  5. Sleep below the starts.
  6. Learn basic Klingon.
  7. Conquer a fear.
  8. Memorize 10 pi digits
God. What have I done? I now have so much to do... embarrassed to have so much left from freaking 2012 hahaha...

Now, there's just one more thing I can do which is to wish you all a very, very happy 2016. Tomorrow is just another day and 2016 is going to last just as long as 2015 so don't overdo the 1st of January. Take care of yourselves.

All the best

Comments

Popular Posts