Merry Nerdy Christmas

Hey guys!

It's the most wonderful time of year.

Steam sale is about to get on us... and of course I'm emptied of cash from buying gifts. Oh well. Perhaps I should focus on buying myself a new computer instead. I would love to play League on something else than low settings for the first time in a year or so, hah.

Since I'm not here to blog much anymore I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New year to anyone and everyone. I'm taking a real vacation, off the grid, and won't really text or tweet aso until Tuesday next week. Therefore, next time you'll hear from me I'll be reviewing this year's accomplishments, per usual, but with a slight twist. I won't really say much more since I'm not sure myself how I am going to present it but it'll be fun so look for that in January.

Again: Happy Nerdy Holidays and Happy New Year. See you in the next one <3

Comments

Popular Posts