My theme is updated and I still play games - shocker!

Oh hai thar!

Been a while huh? Funny how time passes and blogs become forgotten. Sorry bro <3

What's more funny is that I seriously had nothing important to share but just wanted to make people aware that I updated my theme and how awesome it looks. Am I right?


While I'm at it I just wanted to let people know I've gotten pretty far into Mirror's Edge 2 that I started playing a while ago. I didn't think I would but I am enjoying it even more than the first one. Additionally, my bf Jens and I have started playing Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter together (both of these games on Xbox) and I have lot to say about it! Better finish them and make an actual review for once... in October ;)

Seriously though, I should get this going more... I'd like that again. No more skipped months! (Is that a vow? Jikes, I'm probably in over my head...)


Take care NerDz :)

Comments

Popular Posts