My ex told me to grow up and get a life...

Hey everyone!



























Hahaha
I'm loving it!

I know I'm still posting with a lot of space between each post and I'm still sorry that I can't make more time for this but I'm still trying... soon I'll start working after school though so we'll see about that ;/

Before getting into the nerdy business I just wanted to promote a video that my boyfriends sister made as a school project. It's also a competition and to win they're supposed to get as many views as they can so here's the video! It's about "don't drink and drive"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTtW2qx6Xk4


So while speaking of videos;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo0ELva5apQ
Love the old games... what the **** is up?


Anyway today I'm going to Dreamhack Eizo open in Stockholm and it's gonna roooock! InControl and ThorZain will be the favs to meet today. Unfortenately IdrA is ill and won't be coming and HuK, Day9 and White-ra won't be there either so my life is over anyway...
  I thought I would post a video or something while I'm there but my phone won't co-op with blogspot.com at all so I'm pretty mad. Hopefully I'll make it anyway, otherwise, I'll put it up later.
I'm rather mad with the one tempering with the weather by the way. It's almost May and yesterday it was snowing here! How the...? I bet it's only so that Sweden will look bad for everyone coming haha, I haven't seen snow in many years when it's almost May (:

So ttyl!
Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts