World championship sc

Hey everyone! I'm sorry if this is all old to you now but I wanna talk to you about it anyway since it's important to me.

It's right here if you want aaaaall the dirty details but I'll try to present the most vital parts here anyway.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306396

This year there will be a tournament in StarCraft II. Yeah? So? Well, it's not any boring tournament, it's a world championship. To decide who were the best player in the world, before this championship was announced, usually people just counted how many of the bigger tournaments a player had won. Now, people can still get famous or what ever through big tournaments and win, have fun and so on but! The world championship is open to each and every person, no invites, and they will go through stages which eventually ends up in a winner! So this gives every StarCraft player a chance to show to themselves up a bit.

So the stages I talked about, called tiers to be correct... well, there'll be four tiers. The first tier is sub-national, then a national, a continental and last the big one, the final!

The regions for the continental qualifiers will North America, South America, Europe, Asia and "rest of the world" which will count in everything that's not the other four, obviously but anyway.

I honestly think this is going to be huuuge and I can't wait to watch it. Any other StarCraft nerds out there that got as excited as me?

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts