A vlog!!

Hey everyone!
Didn't have time to blog today (arey ou surprised?) and I'm going to work in a tiny bit so... I made you a vlog! (Since I got a few request on that) So watch that and please comment what you think (comment about how bad the sound and video quality are if it's bad please :))! I most probably suck at vlogging since I've never done it!
  Decided not to put it on youtube anyway so nevermind about what I said there... just kidding since blogger.com just wanna hate me omg life is a mess why can't anything work??
  Also, I started talking before the camera recorded but I just say "Hey everyone, I'm about to go to work" and that's about what you missed and you didn't really miss anything since I didn't get it up before work.. um anyone understands a shit of all I just wrote? I don't...well here's it, enjoy! ;)








https://twitter.com/#!/KlaraJoelsson

(And yeah I know I have the same swedish accent as ThorZaIN.. lolololol)

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts