Some blogs

Hey everyone! Today I would like to do something that I have never done before and that is promoting other blogs. Now, I know that it might make you leave this blog and never return again if you find the other blog more fun... oh, no, what am I saying? You would never do that, right? We all now my blog's the best! Right? Please... stay? No, don't leave! Stay! STAY! Oh, you're still here, good, keep visiting! ^-^v

First off  is this blog:
http://maddelisk.blogspot.se/

I know it's in swedish and that's why I won't put so much effort into it but it's also about Starcraft sometimes (otherwise mainly her life) and that's why I put it in first place, because it might not be readable to everyone.

Next up is:
http://cupofjoeshow.blogspot.se/

To be honest I... don't really know how this is a nerdy blog in any way. Maybe it's not... I guess it's only me being subjective so hopefully that's okay with you. He actually blogs more about sex, humor and life so...
  but he wears a pokémon cap!!

But actually... he makes funnier videos so watch them too if you like him!



Third:
http://www.italktosnakes.blogspot.se/

A girl that is into games and Harry Potter, I only recommend this blog in hoping that she will start writing again. She does a lot online, she has like one blog, three youtube channels, tweets a lot and I think she has tumblr. So if you're interested in what she does you can find her like everywhere if you search for ITalkToSnakes or Kristina Horner! Main topics: Harry Potter and games. Wait, is she me? :)

Fourth:
http://g4tv.com/

This is as much of a blog as a newspage. The thing about it is that it's not your typical gossip magazine but a very good source to find out about news but also games, reviews etc. I used to hang around here a lot before but stopped... for some reason. I think I found reddit... o.o



Oh, and here's some mad paint skills, hahaha. I think I improved quite a lot from the first picture to the other. If the first one doesn't give away what I painted then I hope the other one does



















And if not it from "Plants versus Zombies!" In this case, the plant feels more terrifying to me!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

  1. I agree, the plant is scarier. :P

    Nice sketch, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like a plant from hell. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts