DreamHack Open - I'm hooome!

Hey everyone!

What a üüüüüber-cute picture!


Different Xbox controls, a TV, wii, wii u, N3DS, game boy, playstation... yeah I guess you can see it yourselves. I don't understand why some of them are sad/are crying though... do you? o:

Being home from DreamHack now feels good. It's almost unbelievable when you wake up the day after to find yourself with five new autographs, have seen ten new players, met friends (old and new!) and just have had a really good time watching Starcraft with the people you came there with.

The experience this year wasn't the same as last year, though I still enjoyed it a bunch and I will mainly speak of what I found fun instead of complaining on the bad parts.

Fun part number 1:
Starcraft! Obviously... I don't even know how much I have to get in on this. Being really tired while watching 10 hours of Starcraft can be hard but from HerO - Leenock up to the finals everything was just so crazy that it didn't matter.

Fun part number 2:
I got to meet Hellspawn and Ina pretty quick, was fun since it was such a long time ago it seems... especially Ina!! I also got to meet/get autographs from Mana, TLO, Leenock, HerO, NaNiwa (woop) and... White-ra!! He remembered speaking with me on Twitter which was nice, we shook hands and he talked a bit. He really showed that he was the most mannered player in the Starcraft community... wow!


Picture taken by SVT yesterday


Fun part number 3:
Getting to know a tiny bit of team Property. Most of you know I've been writing about e-sport stuff on teamproperty.com and at DreamHack I got to meet them for the first time. I've been talking to Warspawn several times and I know him the best of them all but meeting Alurian too felt good. It was a little bit like having a job without meeting your boss before! :)

So now I've met them both and they were funny so that was good. 

There are more things that was fun of course but I'm really tired after a long jog today so I'm going to sleep. Hope you enjoyed the DreamHack stream for those of you that wasn't there!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts