Job hunters - season 2

Hey everyone!

The kickstarter for Job hunters - season 2 is done and I think it's being produced right now! I've talked about Job hunters before and I loved season 1.




It took them a long time before they started up season 2 though and season 1 had a big cliffhanger at the end. So it's been annoying wating for next season but it's finally on it's way!

Job hunters reminds me a lot of the hunger games though I haven't read it or seen the movie yet... whoops... but yeah, it's about people that fight about going into the "real" world. Only the strongest and fittest people will survive the battle and have real jobs in the real world... bascially. The series itself focuses more on the conflicts that appear in the house they stay in and such though and how they feel about might having to kill each other.

I think almost the only other webseries I've seen on YouTube is "The guild" and I'm starting to realize I've been missing out a lot. Sure, I hang around YouTube a bunch. I love RollPlay and Dokapon kingdom at the moment but I never watch any "serious" series like Job Hunters.

The problem I think is that they are hard to find. It's much easier finding shorter clips, vlogs or nerdy stuff from people you subscribe but YouTube isn't "famous" for it's webseries. It should though and I wish I knew more series on YouTube. If you have any other favorite than "Job hunters" and "The guild" please let me know and I'll gladly check it out, I need to find more of them!

Comments

Popular Posts