5 reasons it's NOT cool to be a gamer

Hey everyone!

A few months ago I made a "5 reasons it's cool to be a gamer" but I figured there are some reasons it's not cool too be a gamer... and here they are!

1. Being teased
This goes especially if you are with people who are older than you are. Children might love you but your mother, boss and anyone 10 years older than you will just shake their heads.

2. Feeling dorky
I feel dorky pretty often, especially when I wear nerdy shirts like my Starcraft, Wolverine or Shaggy shirt. I like being what other people might call nerdy and dorky but others might might not take you too seriously. But just because I dress a certain way doesn't mean I can be like anyone else.

3. The sun
The combination of not having a soul (redhead) and being a nerd is really disturbing. When I go outside it's just like my skin is starting to burn and my eyes can't stand the light. I really don't know what's wrong with me, please help me!
From "Scared nerd"



4. Speaking broken swedish
If your not from England/USA you're going to start messing up your language. Putting in "canceled" with a swedish ending, "canslade", really makes people pick on you. "You kids on the inernet bla bla bla..."

5. Prejudices
If you say to people that you play games they either don't believe me because I'm a girl or count on that you have to be fat and not good-looking or just very, very thin with glasses. Prejudices like these are not true, they are for some people but if you look at the pro-scene for gaming most people are neither fat nor superthin but still people have to judge you.

Gnbth
Bye guys

Comments

Popular Posts