Continuing the list I forgot with YouTube and Reddit

Hey everyone! I realized I made a list months ago that I forgot to continue. Most of it I have already brought up automatically anyway but I guess I should continue on where I left of anyway. I only have two things left to go through.

  • New things to find on youtube
  • About funny subreddits
Let's start with YouTube. Doing this today is actually really simple since Psy released his new song yesterday, Gentlemen. I think it was a hyped video for many people, obviously, and I think it could have been a very big letdown if it was poorly made but according to me, it wasn't. I'll just show you.




Even though the dance was somehow a bit related to Gangnam style I'm glad it was. Half of the song was connected to Gangnam style, with the dance and the two same guys somewhere in there, but the half of it was just as it should have been. What I mean by that is that it should not have been in english, more close to Gangnam style or something alike. I'm glad he continued doing things the way he likes them and that he didn't go and do something mainstream very fast right after just because Gangnam style was so good. I don't think this was as good as Gangnam style but you can't really expect something to be that great once again. The song, video and dance was good and that was enough for me to like it!

A channel I would like to recommend is "Answerly". Answerly answers one of the questions that are in the comments. They are three youtubers, one with each topic, "sex and relationships", "college problems" and "nerdy stuff". The nerdy stuff section is the one that I would like to recommend even though the other two are pretty fun as well. In case you like card games, check out their last video called "Drafting" for example!

On the subreddit part there are millions I could share with you but one that I stumbled over yesterday it just the best one ever. It's called showethoughts and is about exactly that. My best blogpost ideas or song ideas has always come to me while showering. How I should have made comebacks in fights I always think of in showers and you know, the shower is just a brilliant place. And while you're there you can also find a few nerdy thoughts like "What would happen if I put a lightsaber in water?"! The best one I found there though must be "Did I wash my hair yet...?"... so typical!


It's time to watch "New girl" soon so I'll head over to the bedroom. Have a good rest of the weekend!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts