Theme week

Hey everyone!

About 2 months ago I made a poll asking whether you'd like me to have a theme week or not. Unfortenately... I forgot about that. I realized it when I was changing the poll today and thought I should just to it now instead. Now this week has already almost gone and next week I might be busy plus I will probably do a bit of DreamHack open updates. But! I made a, almost-allowed-to-be-called, schedule.

Week 18: Oldschool games

Week 19: Harry Potter

And there you have it. Both these games had equal votes so I decided to have two theme weeks. So starting w. 18 I will only bring up old school games and starting w. 19 Harry Potter will be the topic and I just wanted to let you know that!


Oh and if anyone was ever into Star Trek, I wasn't, here's the final trailer for the new game... I know like nothing about it so I'll just show it to you in case you missed it.




Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts