Fun apps

Hey everyone! Apps... we all love them, don't we? Sometimes they might ruin your day because you're so addicted to the game like me! but most of the time it's a wonderful thing where you can play or do about anything.
  I wanna share some of the ones I have on my phone but also a few that costs or I just haven't downloaded for some reason. The first app is a Harry Potter app, yes.. surprise! But I would just like to give a shout out the app because it has so, so, so, so much information. It's really like a Wikipedia for Harry Potter... but almost bigger
  It's called "Potters world" and it really is. You can choose to read about people, places, spells, creatures, groups, events, images or random. I'd guess there must be like 500 things to read about in each category so if you are a fan of Harry Potter like me you could just look anything up if you'd ever be in a situation where you wonder something.

http://i.neoseeker.com/boxshots/R2FtZXMvUEMvQWR2ZW50dXJlL0ZhbnRhc3k=/harry_potter_and_the_sorcerers_stone_frontcover_large_NpONUhu8hkjFbwy.jpg
The "cover" of the app looks like this














If you are into "The big bang theory" you will love this one. "Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock". For those of you not familiar Spock is the main character in Star Trek and Sheldon really loves him. In a episode Sheldon introduces "Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock" where he spiced up "rock, paper, scissors" (because rock, paper, scissors is too "easy", especially if you're playing with someone you know) with lizard and Spock. I have no clue where lizard came from!
  It works the same way as the classic but there's just more fun to it with more combinations.
When I found this app I was thrilled. Not can you only play against the AI but you can play on the same phone with another friend, over internet and over bluetooth. It innovative and fun!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/db2e_lizard_spock.jpg
Here's a picture of what wins over what














An app that I haven't downloaded myself, because it costs quite much, is "geocaching"! It's nothing nerdy too it but it's a cool app. It's pretty expensive though from what I remember.
  The objective of the app is to find "caches" that people spread out, all over the world, and you're supposed to find them, add it to your score and then place it somewhere else and tag it there so someone else will find it. Cool huh?





DrawSomething is a well known app. It's like pictornary, you draw a word the other person don't know what it is, except you have letters to help you out with words. My sister and I is up on 400 games I think and it becomes really addictive to try and have a good score.




The app that I'm most addicted by at the moment is Garfield's defense. This is the first proper game which is funny because I play more games than use general apps. Btw I love Garfield! Anyway, haha, in Garfield's defense the food is attacking Garfield! ... which is actually wierd because he should just eat it... but nevermind, you have to defend the food from hitting the fridge. You also gather popcorn so you can summon Odie, Nerman etc.





Last app for today will be Mega jump which is also a game. You are a... blob that is flying up, no story, no reason, and you have to tilt the phone to jump on things that makes you go higher. It's a fun game that make you superannoyed when you don't beat your highscore because it's like the only reason to play the game.



Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts