Stupidly long time no see

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry, two weeks has gone without any posting, getting back to school plus writing for Property and more has just taken up so much time. And applying to university It's also saddening that so much is in swedish because otherwise I'd redirect you there for sure.

DH Open was last topic mentioned and now it's not far until I'll actually get there. With internet and blogspot app I might be able to record or post something while being there if that's interesting, just shout for any kind of photos, videos or what ever and I'll try to fix it. And the sooner you ask me the more chance it is that I can prepare for it and also do it! I'm literally just waiting for ThorZaIN to stream so that I can get pumped for DH but he never streams when I have the time to watch, we're so not on sync! Can someone call him and change his stream schedule, plix?

I'm also glad for the amount of views I got on the Starcraft video I put up and yay to getting closer to finishing one of my achievements for this year!

Something else that was stressful this month was deciding for university, now that I feel very calm in my decision it feels so much better. Becoming a teacher is something I've wanted for a long time and choosing english and social media at upper secondary school is something I both love and something that would probably make me better at what I do here on the blog as well which is something else in life that I always want to be doing.

Oh and I finally got money to buy myself a proper headset, steelseries siberia v2 to be exact. I'm loving it and I'm so glad I waited to actually buy a good headset instead of just rushing to get one that would break in 6 months anyway. So here it is, my wonderful headset... that would look so much more wonderful if I had a proper webcam too... -.-   *always things to complain about*


How they look when taken off

How it looks on

I love it so much I can wear it any way!


Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts