Don't starve

Hey everone!

I realized that everyone might not be buying "Don't starve" just because I wrote what I thought about it so why not put a video in there too... since it won't spoil anything if nobody is buying it, haha!





And while speaking of TotalBiscuit I feel like people talk too little about him. Sure, he gets half a million views but I just feel like he's invisible. This must have a base in me not watching his content too much because having that many views you have to be out there a lot. I don't know where I get this feeling, is it because he's so rarely at events nowadays or am I just missing him?

However, his "WTF is..."-videos are great. If there's a game you've ever thought of buying but want to know more about before you do, "WTF is..." has 200 games you can check out. It gives you a good base on what the game is about with few spoilers. Watch the "Don't starve" video for example and you'll see.

Hope you got an even closer look on "Don't starve".

Gnbth
Bye guys!


Comments

Popular Posts