The newspaper of e-sport

Hey everyone!

The newspaper of e-sport is something I would like start with maybeeee... once a month!

It won't reeeeally be the newspaper of e-sport per se but rather a "newpaper" with articles and similar regarding e-sport, games and news. I will start that up this month and it will probably be in the next post I put up here.

Working 8 hours a day has taken up a lot of time for me. Not because it's so much time but rather because I start at 1 pm and end at 9 pm which makes it hard to get any time to do something before and after... I'd rather start early and have a lot of time for things when I finish!

I was also busy the whoooole week-end. Met different people friday, saturday and on sunday I went to Värmland (3 hours away) and back the same day which... took time.

Ohhhh and my new shirt came today too, hurray!
















It's a mix of Pokemon and the Hogwarts crest.


This is literally how I looked when I got it! ^-^v

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts