DreamHack

Hey everyone!

Oh yeah, we are gamers - especially my boyfriend and I - and yet we are not at DreamHack. Perhaps you are, the likelihood of you being there if you are:
   A) Swedish
and:
   B) A gamer
   C) Below 40 years of age

are rather large!



But I am not and it is the first time since DHW10 that I haven't been there. I might get the opportunity to go with Team Property again at some point. Unless Henning makes a great job (which he on the other hand is likely do to, hardworking guy) the chances aren't that small either. But the problem is if I don't. If Property will not send me any more times the chances are all of a sudden very big that I will not go the next five years unless I can start making some more money somehow.

Being a student at university in Sweden is luxury since we don't have any tuition fees and get grants (about 427 dollars a month). However, two people living only off the grants with rent on 640 dollar only leaves money left for food, phone bills and course books. I am still trying to puzzle together how I, with a big family, am going to be able to afford so many Christmas gifts!

Anyway, that's not really relevant. What's relevant is that DreamHack is rolling right now. Get_Right is owning in CS and patience is owning out of nowhere - I should be lucky to see such good e-sport with such a quality! :)

Watch DreamHack!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts