My day

Hey everyone!

Today I have really been doing nothing but relaxing and it feels really good. The problem is that it is a lot of choices when it comes to what to watch today. First of all the IEM for League of Legends is held right now at the same time as the Swedish Championship and UniSL.
  I do like watching the Swedish Championship so I have decided for it to be my main stream.. I can watch LoL any other time and since ThorZaIN is not competing in UniSL it is moderately interesting right now. In the Swedish Championship Fifa is being played at the moment. It's not often I get a chance to watch Fifa (or Street fighter) so I try to take the chances I get. Not that there has been any players I know of in Fifa yet...
  In Street fighter Ettelman from Property crushed everyone he met which was really awesome to see.
It is also rarely that I watch CS:GO otherwise than at the Swedish Championship or DreamHack so I think sticking to this stream seems like a good idea. I'll be seeing LoL and SC2 on this stream too so... a little bit of everything!

CatCraft

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts