We are gamers

Hey everyone!

This day is less hectic when it comes to streams. E-sport SM (The Swedish Championship) ended yesterday. It was awesome watching Ettelman crush and CS was great watching, I don't understand why I watch so few CS tournaments - shame on me!

A while I go I shared a video on Twitter and on my Facebook page but I realized few people actually follow me there and that most of you are here reading the blog so I thought it would be the best if I shared it here as well... we are gamers <3


I don't know why I get so emotional watching this video. It's something I can't really describe. I just keep thinking of people that doesn't have any hobby to share with other people and still say that gamers doesn't have a life and that we're actually just wasting our lives. This video just proves how passionate we all are about our games, it's so incredible!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts