Gamer girlfriends

Hey everyone!

I found a series of pictures with the headlines "Gamer girlfriends" on justgirlyvines.com and I want to share the good ones with you. Some were lame, some were prejudices and some were just offensive and therefore I wanted to share the good ones... since being nice and fun is.. nice and fun!


nAoyOKC
This one was so perfect. Love is normal (and good) and guys and girls can like games but best of all; a gaming couple! And I can tell you it is best of all since I am in one myself. Woop!

b184796960
I loved this one mostly because it's so sweet. She doesn't even know what she did and he loves that she plays games. It's a bit like how I wish the world was; girls just speaking of gaming like it's nothing!

Gamer-Girlfriend-11
I love this one on so many levels. 1. It tries to pop the bubble of the sexy female nerd who is just such a low percentage of the actual female gamers which also causes many women to feel objectified by other gamers. 2. It puts the more common female gamer on the same level as a male gamer. We can also want not to shower and might not want to brush our hair 24 hours a day. 3. She doesn't need make-up, she's home! She's normal, or at least common, and you feel so much closer to the 2nd girl than the first and it at least gives me confidence to keep going! =)

so_you_want_to_date_a_gamer_girl____by_emikova-d5hkhqz
This picture is good because it's fun first and foremost. But it also shows two okay types of female players. Women that rage might not be the greatest idol for other women but it's at least another view on women that is going out there. For once the female gamer is not naked and one more trait to the female gamer can be added.

Hope you enjoyed these no matter the gender because truthfully I wish that gender was not important at all when it came to... anything! Let us all be equal, yes? =)

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts