Quick update

Hey everyone!

First of all, new poll, vote!!

Oh and I just wanted to share this picture my friend sent me a long time ago that I saw in my pictures folder.



























I have started on the Teleglitch review which is why I have not been updating much lately. Additionally, I recorded a few things that I would have wished to put together as a video but the video changed the format of almost all of them plus deleted almost all photos so I need a new memory card before I film something new >___<''
















I have also been very busy with commuting to my hometown three-four days last week because my boyfriend and I are looking for apartments to buy. Hooray! But it has been taking the whole afternoon and evening almost. Haha.

We have also lost a member on the Leauge of Legends team which I mentioned on Twitter but again, if you are interested just contact me! It's a shame to loose a team mate but I guess we should look at it as getting an opportunity to get an even better player on the roster!

On a totally different note, I have recently been getting a little fix about the number one hundred. I now have to goals or challenges that has to do with a hundred and I just wanted to share them quickly. The first one is my 100 happy days where I basically take of picture of what makes me happy every day! The second one is managing 100 sit-ups without pausing. I'm doing 100 every day now as well but I can only manage 25 in one go at the best so I have a long way to go. I will start writing about the progress on Twitter (as I already do about the 100 happy days) so follow me if you are interested in that (https://twitter.com/KlaraJoelsson).




Thanks for reading, review to come this month!
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts