Writing reviews

Hey everyone!

Playing Teleglitch has turned out to be a lot of fun! However, it is very different to play when you are going to review it later on in difference to just playing it for fun. Instead of just being entertained you constantly have to think about graphics; bugs; story; what's good and bad etc. Games that I have reviewed earlier has just been reviewed because I played them... at some point... and I think this is the first time I am doing consciously. It is a lot of fun!

I read earlier today that Karma was an underused support, for various reasons, that people should look to more. I was happy that someone actually realized this. Karma is a well-used support on the Asian servers and playing her a lot I can only say that I support it (no pun intended). She has great poke, shield, speed and can stagger the enemy at times. The variations that can be combined with the ultimate can give such a dimensional champion. What champions do you use that you find more people should play?

I'm hoping and wishing to be able to write a review to be done this month... I hope!

Bye guys!



Comments

Popular Posts