The Newspaper of Gaming Issue No 4 2014

Hey everyone!

Why is it that Flappy Bird is so darn addictive? It's like the most simple game ever and it's nothing new and yet I feel like I have to constantly beat my record. I play that crappy game almost every day. I have to get a life.



I already feel that this will be a good day. I have just been up a few hours and because it is my day off I have decided to blog in the morning/day and postpone my studying until later. Therefore, I have already sat here blogging for a whole hour. God dang I love doing this so much!

Btw, I have nothing to say about the HIMYM finale. I could write an essay about what was wrong with it but it would just take up too much time. Forgive and forget... moving on!

Yesterday when I played CS:GO I got four achievements. Yes, four. How awesome is that? Pro. So Pro.


So this will be the last long post this month before I bury myself into the two Paradox games and write about them. I will try to post short and concise material when I do post but I want to be really digging into the games - giving them a fair chance - to be able to review it right when I am done. So keep coming back for some smaller posts and look forward to the big ones when I have finished the games!

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts