DremHack band, winter and TV shows

Hey guys!

Did you see on Twitter that one of my two DreamHack bands fell off my wrist yesterday? I am saddened. Not that it fell off really because it's been loose for quiet some time now. Rather, I am sad because I didn't notice it falling off so I have no idea where it went! Luckily I have one left, in cloth not plastic, so I hope that one'll stay on for a while.

It's been snowing here like crazy for days on end. We've ended up with a decimeter or two now I think. I can't imagine how much snow they have in the north. But it has finally stopped! It's very chilly outside though. I can't complain too much though. It gets dark early but the days have been very beautiful.

I don't like snow that much so I tried making it more fun by making a snow angel... worked for a few minutes haha!










































I am waiting for the snow to go away and for spring to enter... I am waiting for Game of Thrones in April and the French show Les Revenants (The Returned http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Returned). If you haven't seen Les Revenants I strongly suggest you do. It's kind of a mix between a zombie/ghost world with a modern twist and an innovative story! Watch season 1 while you wait.

That's it for today. Share it with your loved ones!

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts