"Fanfiction" - episode 2

Episode 2

The mid was a terrible place to be, I knew I didn't belong here. My power, my precision, it's no use here. The Freljord will never be united if things continue like this.
  Watching poor Draven on the bot didn't give me much confidence either. We were going to loose bot, Darius was just the stronger brother and looking at things here, well, the grass is actually greener on the other side, here it's just burnt...
  In my heart I recently just thought we would all stand together as a great nation but my hope has faded. I can no longer see Draven, only Darius, they're being pushed back.
  Cassiopeia is winding down here too, my aim isn't steady, my arrows don't fly true... I am scared. I started thinking of mother and my childhood and I wished I never had to grow up so fast. Why was I supposed to die like this? Why did they send me mid? I had confidence until I saw Lux die from afar and now that Draven might as well be struck by his brother's blade, why should I keep going?



To be honest, this is a lot of fun, I am really enjoying writing like this! I hope I can get somewhere with this and actually get a good end for you when I finally get there. Hope you enjoyed!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts