Old and new poll

Hey everyone!

Since I was planning to do something with the old poll I don't fully see how it would be any fun since the most votes were on "haven't played any of them" I think the best thing would just be to force you to play them. At least play LoL or HoN if you don't have any money, it's free! When you have tried any of them out, come back to me and tell me and I'll make something fun out of it. Strem perhaps!

The new poll is important because I've started this huge new The sims 3 post as a final good bye of The sims 3 before I'd love to make a huge post of The sims 4 if I can save enough money to buy it! Because of that it would matter to me if you would be interested in reading such a post, otherwise I feel like I'm doing it for nothing; I'll still play The sims 4 no matter what. So please vote, I would love putting time and effort into it, but only if you fair people are interested! :)

I am actually grieving The sims 3 by playing it so, so much at the moment. Yeah, I think I am actually grieving that once I play The sims 4, The sims 3 will never be fun again...

Ah well, at least it won't be fun because The sims 4 is going to be so awesoooome! *singing*

The evolution of Sims :D

Comments

Popular Posts