Harry Potter news

Hey everyone, I have great news to tell you!

Just a few days ago there was this great announcement made by J.K Rowling. It's going to be a new film series related to Harry Potter! The first film will be "Fantastic beasts and where to find them". I've always wanted to read that book but I've never gotten any opportunity too. Now that I'm poorer than ever I'm not sure I will be able to in the future either, darn!

But don't think the film is a prequel or sequel of the Harry Potter franchise because it is not. The film will follow the author of the book Fantastic beasts and where to find them, Newt Scamander, and will be played out 70 years before the story of Harry Potter takes place.

I do hope for a film about Quidditch through the ages as well
I really thought that Rowling would let Harry Potter go soon since so much have been done with it. First she writes wonderful books that all turn into films and the books and films are embraced with so much love from all the fans. Then Pottermore is created and the wizarding world of Harry Potter and there's so much more to it. All of a sudden it feels even bigger than before, Harry keeps on living and I am just so happy!



"I always said that I would only revisit the wizarding world if I had an idea that I was reall excited about and this is it" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24067557

It's also going to be very interesting to learn about the united states and what kind of wizarding world is there since the film will be played out in New York.

Comments

Popular Posts